Monday 18 June 2012

Out of gas

Don't you hate it when life stalls on you?

Both Almighty D and myself have been suffering worse health recently, which has put SurvivalBox on hold for the moment. I'm having trouble writing due to lack of motivation and my new paint shed hasn't built itself yet.

Life in general seems to be on hold. Nothing of interest, nothing of romance, nothing of anything really. Which sucks, but also leaves a lot of time to think.

Why is life so complicated? As civilisation progresses, we make things more and more ridiculous to keep track of. Sub-cultures pop up every day, fashions change, labels get re-labelled. Children lose their innocence younger, but grow up later. We watch faked reality tv shows and apparently everything is out to kill us.

And yet somehow we thrive. The human race takes it all in and asks "What's next?"

My life has stalled, stuck in bed alone feeling like crap yet again....but what's next?
Will I feel better tomorrow? Will they find a cure? Will I meet someone special? Am I actually going to be a success at anything I do? What will my next big adventure be?

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to find out.

No comments: